The world of marketing is rapidly evolving and feels messy with a growing sense of fear for the future. One area that is absolute and here to stay is social media. Keeping your consumers or clients happy is different for each social platform. People are more connected than ever and brands need to be where the consumer is. Come join us on this insightful workshop where we will teach you how to think all things social, ultimately leading to a better understanding and depth of conversation around social media strategy as well as trends. This workshop covers where we are TODAY with social and where it is likely to go into 2020. Looking at art, science and (the all too often forgotten) logistics of social media strategy to make successful social campaigns actually happen, as well as taking on an adaptive mindset to prepare yourself for when facebook or instagram make the next change!
Special guest: Will Allen, Managing Partner of One Green Bean will be speaking also.
By the end of the workshop you'll be able to:
– Define what the role of social actually is and how it relates to your company or agency.
– Pull audience insights for content ideas and channel usage.
– Understand the elements of designing a social media strategy.
– Create a top-line media plan for social media.
– Look at the role of influencers.
– Map a social media marketing funnel.
– Design a measurement & optimisation
– Tips and techniques on how to stay adaptable
and resilient in a fast changing space.
– Make your strategy an actual reality linking it
all back to your overall practical and agency
• Design a Measurement & Optimisation Methodology
• Look at how to make your strategy a reality! Learn how to take a Social Media strategy from a PowerPoint deck into Practical Production & Planning. i.e. What are you making? How many pieces, what formats, how much will it cost production wise, do you need talent, a production crew etc etc.
• Take away methods and techniques on how to stay adaptable and resilient in a fast changing space
Who's for it?
project would benefits from this workshop. Junior to senior strategists wanting to truly expand their knowledge as well as internal marketers.
- Account Services (Senior Account Managers, Account Directors, Senior Account Directors and Group Account Directors).
- Junior Strategists through to Strategy Directors.
- In-house Marketing teams.